Caring & Mitzvah
The Caring & Mitzvah group at Touro helps members of our congregation connect with one another. Through our village program, we offer mazel tovs when families are celebrating a simcha, and our sympathy and love when times are rough. Our goal – creating community, a place of comfort where we all are supported and celebrated.
Current initiatives include:
- Delivery of care packages and meals and sending notes for various life cycle events.
- Havdalah & Chaverim: Dinner with friends, new and old.
- Making connections with the isolated.
- Surprise birthday treats.
- New parent resource list.
- Inter-generational Shabbat playdates.
Click the link below to view available volunteer opportunities with Touro Synagogue: